- 4 corn tortillas
- ¾ cup white cheddar cheese
- 2 cups of shredded chicken
- ½ cup store bought or homemade green salsa verde
- 2 handfuls of chopped cilantro
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- ¾ cup shredded cabbage
- white onion, chopped
- greek yogurt (optional)
- avocado (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange the tortillas on a baking sheet, and sprinkle the cheese evenly over the tortillas (don’t use too much cheese because the tortillas might get soggy)
- Bake for 8-10 minutes
- Toss together the chicken, salsa verde, and cumin.
- Take the tortillas out of the oven and spoon the chicken mixture evenly between the tortillas. Bake until heated throughout, about 5-8 minutes
- Top with cabbage, cilantro, onion, avocado, and greek yogurt or toppings of your choice