- 1 lb sausage
- 8 eggs
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup fresh organic basil, torn
- sea salt, black pepper and garlic powder, to taste
- Using kitchen shears, cut sausage into slices. Add to an ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
- Crack eggs in a large bowl and whisk.
- Add onion and garlic to sausage and sauté until onions are translucent and sausage is browned.
- Add basil, stir to combine.
- Pour in eggs, season with sea salt, black pepper and garlic powder. Cook for 1-2 minutes on the stove then transfer the skillet to the broiler for the last 3-5 minutes (or until eggs have set).
- Remove skillet from oven (don’t forget the oven mitt!), slice like a pizza and serve.