– 2 Cups of Almond Flour
– 2 Large eggs
– ½ teaspoon salt to taste
– ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper to taste.
– 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
– In small bowl combine all ingredients. Mix well with spoon then use hand to kneed dough.
– Dough should be elastic and hold together. If dough too dry add small amount of water as needed.
– Divide dough in equal balls . Roll each ball on parchment paper.
– For circular tortilla divide dough with large bowl or large cookie cutter.
– Place olive oil in skillet and bring to medium heat. When olive oil hot place tortilla cook each side for 30 to 40 seconds. Remove drain paper towel.
– Continue and cook each tortilla. The longer tortilla fried crispier each tortilla becomes.
Serve warm or cool