- 1-2 Large Zucchini (Sliced in ¼ inch slices)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Pizza Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Pizza toppings of your choice (pepperoni, olives, etc.)
- Toss sliced zucchini with olive oil and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Spread zucchini evenly on a aluminum foil covered pan and place under the broiler for 1-2 mins. Flip the zucchini and return under the broiler for another 1-2 mins.
- Remove the zucchini and top with ½-1 tsp of pizza sauce, shredded cheese, and pizza topping.
- Return under the broiler just until cheese is melted.