- 1 loaf French bread, cut into thin slices
- 10 strawberries, diced into small pieces
- 3 peaches, diced into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons raspberry white balsamic vinegar (or regular balsamic vinegar)
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, cut into small pieces
- 1 log cranberry goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place French bread on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes until fully toasted.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine strawberries, peaches, and balsamic. Spread Cranberry Goat cheese onto each slice of French bread.
- With a slotted spoon, place fruit mixture on each piece of French bread.