- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- Juice of 1 lemon, or more, to taste
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan, or more, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place asparagus in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper, to taste; gently toss to combine. Place into oven and roast for 8-10 minutes, or until tender but crisp.
- Serve immediately, tossed with garlic, lemon juice and Parmesan.