- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup celery, finely diced
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Olive oil, to grease the baking dish
For the sauce:
- ½ cup Frank’s Red Hot
- 3 tablespoons natural butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Rub the bottom of a large baking dish with a bit of oil, to prevent the meatballs from sticking.
Combine all meatball ingredients until well-blended. (The mixture may feel a bit sticky.) Roll the mixture into one inch balls. Place in a single layer in the baking dish and bake for about 25 minutes.
Combine the Frank’s Red Hot with the melted butter. For a milder sauce, add more butter or decrease the hot sauce.
Pour the sauce over the meatballs and serve!