Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Flax Meal
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt
- ½ tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Unsalted Butter, Cold
- 1 Large Egg
- In a small bowl, sift together coconut flour, flaxseed meal, sea salt and baking powder.
- To the flour, add ghee or butter and with a fork mash together until small crumbles form.
- In a separate bowl, scramble egg and then add mixture to crumbles.
- With a spoon mix together and spoon into greased 4-in
- Options: (1) Microwave for 55-60 seconds OR (2) Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Cool on rack.
This is a single-serving recipe, feel free to adjust accordingly. I have made these both in the oven as well as the microwave, I prefer the microwave version as it fluffs up more. Whereas, the oven-baked version, while still good, does not rise as much.